• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your Christmas trees!

Graciee

Staff member
I love seeing trees :D

Here's our one this year, missing my dinosaur decs that are in storage [emoji38]
2f9e3eaccdbbae65ccb13918d4c2a866.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I dont have one !! Went round to my Vet's home yesterday and their tree is amazing. Lots of decorations made by various clients and by her two girls. Also lots from various family holidays. So a tree that tells lots of stories :love:

I dont have one !! Went round to my Vet's home yesterday and their tree is amazing. Lots of decorations made by various clients and by her two girls. Also lots from various family holidays. So a tree that tells lots of stories :love:
That sounds really lovely :D we have lots of homemade ones on this tree, and ones I made as a kid which are terrible [emoji38]

nearly done ( God! it takes a long time!) but I have seem to lost a box of decorations and I still got to put the xmas train set around the base :D

ah, looking at the pic, needs more baubles too on the edges.
:roll:

YpmqXT5.jpg

Last edited:
nearly done ( God! it takes a long time!) but I have seem to lost a box of decorations :D

YpmqXT5.jpg
Ooooo it's looking so good! [emoji7][emoji7]

Is that a monstera I spy? [emoji7]

Ooooo it's looking so good! [emoji7][emoji7]

Is that a monstera I spy? [emoji7]

:D
yes, it's my daughter's that I bought her for her birthday in August. it seems to be slowly dying :( so I have it here for some TLC.

This is ours. Looks great from the front but has no branches at the back so it fits flat against the wall [emoji38][emoji38]

24db19ef49617cca01069f2589b6d5fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D
yes, it's my daughter's that I bought her for her birthday in August. it seems to be slowly dying :( so I have it here for some TLC.
Oh no :(

Has it been over watered? Do you have a moisture meter? They are pretty hardy and drought resistant normally, if it's wet at all though it won't be happy [emoji38]

I wish I could get mine up but between work and my two hellraising cats (they knocked over a box containing my late mum's antique teapot and broke it the other day) I haven't had a moment and now it's kinda pointless. :(

I wish I could get mine up but between work and my two hellraising cats (they knocked over a box containing my late mum's antique teapot and broke it the other day) I haven't had a moment and now it's kinda pointless. :(
Oh no :( sorry about your teapot :(

Definitely not pointless if you did it now :D x

01IqRTcl.jpg

& this is the tiny wee scrawny one I have in my kitchen . they are both on holiday from the garden.

AwK2xshl.jpg

& this is the pile of festive forage I got to shove in vases & along bare services:lol:

qgueY4Gl.jpg

not spent a penny so all good

This is ours. Looks great from the front but has no branches at the back so it fits flat against the wall [emoji38][emoji38]

24db19ef49617cca01069f2589b6d5fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Not a bad idea!

01IqRTcl.jpg
[/IMG]

& this is the tiny wee scrawny one I have in my kitchen . they are both on holiday from the garden.

AwK2xshl.jpg
[/IMG]

& this is the pile of festive forage I got to shove in vases & along bare services[emoji38]

qgueY4Gl.jpg
[/IMG]

not spent a penny so all good
Awh they're lovely [emoji7]

Back