• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name is Toasty Roasty Fruity Nut

Toasty123

Warren Scout
Hi rabbit lovers :wave:,
This is my 6-year-old Nethie boy, he's a chestnut coloured Netherland dwarf and I love him to bits :love:.
Here are recent pictures & videos of him from yesterday and today. Carrots are his favorite vegetable! It's a shame he can't have it everyday but when he does...it goes down very quickly as you can tell! :D. I decided to post all the pictures because I couldn't decide on which ones to pick, they're all so cute! :lol:

IH1o8Ka.jpg

eNZaKOc.jpg

qJKF4fo.jpg

6qPBzS7.jpg
59669IB.jpg

EBkOXEx.jpg

Last edited:
Awe..................he is adorable and I love his name.
Awhh thank you! It's funny because first I named him Toasty, but then after a little while the other names just rolled off the tongue :lol: and it makes it more fun to say when I talk to him. Glad you love it!

Hi rabbit lovers :wave:,
This is my 6-year-old Nethie boy, he's a chestnut coloured Netherland dwarf and I love him to bits :love:.
Here are recent pictures & videos of him from yesterday and today. Carrots are his favorite vegetable! It's a shame he can't have it everyday but when he does...it goes down very quickly as you can tell! :D. I decided to post all the pictures because I couldn't decide on which ones to pick, they're all so cute! [emoji38]

IH1o8Ka.jpg

eNZaKOc.jpg

qJKF4fo.jpg

6qPBzS7.jpg
59669IB.jpg

EBkOXEx.jpg

Omg he's so cuteeeee [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] love his name too! [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Back