• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - need confidence even though experienced

They look really good together and it is so good for your deaf bunny as she will be able to rely on her friend now. :love::love:

Hello all

So been a while since my posts before xmas. Thank you all for your assurances and support at that stressful time.

Jess and Freddie have been living side by side for a month. I finally took the plunge yesterday in starting to bond them and it appears to have worked!

We had one rather hairy moment where I think Freddie got scared and he just kept going for Jess and I had to hold them apart for 30secs to just allow them to 'reset' and calm down - its soooooo stressful!

Last night we had reached the battle of wills point where neither would groom the other but they've been alright overnight. This morning I've done the age old trick of mushed banana on the head and both have now 'groomed' eachother so I'm hoping that starts to solidify things.

There has been ZERO HUMPING. That concerns me a little bit but if they can become friends without it then hopefully when the spring humps kick in they'll just move away from one another.

Some pics [emoji1][emoji195][emoji235]

ccb1e440f717f62f85cde1e468c86b29.jpg
b46eed72ebfba168b8429ec8849d94f8.jpg
099f0c92de63ddec9662ae62ccf47f68.jpg
fffbecbb27bc4e852b622ca26178ce39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

happy days! congratulations :D

Back