• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doing too well at this Hobby

The Misbars are really awesome :D Some of them look like they have skulls, that's really cool. Corpse Paint Clownfish, how metal is that?! :D Personally I really like the sideburny ones (no chinstrap).

I'll see if i can get a picture of my Favourite, calling it a Zombie Clownfish (pink eyes and death white face) tiny amount of black and almost no orange at all

Nearly 6 weeks old, I have 86 left.
A lot of misbars (wrong markings) some of which are really beautiful. Also looks like Mum and Dad are getting ready to go again..... going to have to split them up at some point. Or sell them off as a breeding pair

These have been sorted into Elite, Premium and Normal due to markings

My Beautiful Misbar Freaks (not popular at all)

No fighting, yet. Another 2 weeks and the majority will go to a couple of local pet stores (for Credit) I can then use this for Knox bits, as well as fish bits
The Misbars I'm currently thinking of keeping the majority unless i can find someone to take them, I have a couple of favourites in that tank, I know I shouldn't but oh well

They're so pretty! I also love the Misbars [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Well now, I only have a little Harem of 6 left. Basically the "ugly" ones that no one would want.
Thankfully mum and dad havent spawned again, also keeping the temp a little higher in the tank to stop the sexy times

Back