Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doing too well at this Hobby

Thanks all, managed to get the majority of the tanks purchased, drilled, cleaned and plumbed. Just need lights, more rocks and water, as well as sort out an automatic water changing device and get the sump online.
    I sometimes post my bunny on Instagram (beware a lot of fish pics on this) @keeperofkojin

Amazing!!!!!

So the Eggs hatched this weekend, only managed to get one of the 5 tanks up and running. So have upwards of 100? Fry in a single tank. The other 4 are cycling and should be up to speed once the Fry have reached 4 weeks old.
    I sometimes post my bunny on Instagram (beware a lot of fish pics on this) @keeperofkojin

3 Weeks Old

So cute

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

93 at last count, also it looks like the parents are getting ready to lay again

Quote Originally Posted by Ratvan View Post
    93 at last count, also it looks like the parents are getting ready to lay again
    How on earth do you count 93 moving fish

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    How on earth do you count 93 moving fish
    With great difficulty. I split them up as I clean the tank's. I can see if any have any diseases or genetic issues like Misbars, Dwarfism, elongated fins etc.

Nearly 6 weeks old, I have 86 left.
    A lot of misbars (wrong markings) some of which are really beautiful. Also looks like Mum and Dad are getting ready to go again..... going to have to split them up at some point. Or sell them off as a breeding pair

These have been sorted into Elite, Premium and Normal due to markings

My Beautiful Misbar Freaks (not popular at all)

No fighting, yet. Another 2 weeks and the majority will go to a couple of local pet stores (for Credit) I can then use this for Knox bits, as well as fish bits
    The Misbars I'm currently thinking of keeping the majority unless i can find someone to take them, I have a couple of favourites in that tank, I know I shouldn't but oh well

The Misbars are really awesome Some of them look like they have skulls, that's really cool. Corpse Paint Clownfish, how metal is that?! Personally I really like the sideburny ones (no chinstrap).
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.