• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Knox and his Photoshoots

Ratvan

Warren Scout
Knox doesn't often sit still for Photographs
TUlLhoD.jpg

MF7EHDB.jpg

ZRSSGMD.jpg

Thats more like it
63SOVba.jpg

Thanks, he is a gorgeous little man. Looking for a friend for him at the minute. An older spayed female. Mixing breed shouldn't matter too much should it?
He loves us and the cats but want someone for him to cuddle up to when we're not around

He is adorable:love: size and breed shouldn’t be an issue for a friend, Frosty has a younger but much bigger companion in Fern :love: I recommend asking at a rescue for possible matches

Thanks, he is a gorgeous little man. Looking for a friend for him at the minute. An older spayed female. Mixing breed shouldn't matter too much should it?
He loves us and the cats but want someone for him to cuddle up to when we're not around

Exciting times for Knox. I've never known breed to make a difference. An old member from here once said its easier to bond lops together or uppy ears together as they find it easier to read each others body language - I can imagine that being true. Not necessarily a barrier, I have 2 pairs each containing a deaf lop girl & uppy earred boy

Thank you both, I need to go into Pets at Home for some fish and reptile bits so will have a look at what they have up for adoption first, after that will see what rescues we have nearby

He is adorable:love: size and breed shouldn’t be an issue for a friend, Frosty has a younger but much bigger companion in Fern :love: I recommend asking at a rescue for possible matches

Ah damn, I gone and fallen in Love
h6BXqpR.jpg

Billie, 3 Years Old, Lionhead/Rex Cross

Knox'll need neutering though? Or will he?
I'll see when I can get down that way and see what she is like in person, I have a new clutch off Clownfish Spawn so going to be really busy for the next 4 months

I'll see when I can get down that way and see what she is like in person, I have a new clutch off Clownfish Spawn so going to be really busy for the next 4 months

Oh yes he'll definitely need neutering, she's beautiful btw! :D

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

It would be advisable to have him neutered and wait until his hormones have subsided about 6 weeks after the neuter before bonding :thumb:

Thanks all, reading up on bonding at the moment. Definitely not going to have time for that anytime soon with hundreds of unplanned new fishies
My wallet is screaming at me already!!

Back