Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many hours should you leave between each dose of fiberplex?

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    Toasty - try Imgur for uploading pics, its really easy. Hope Toasty is still making progress
    Thanks Joey&Boo, so far he's improved a lot than before, he's eating his pellets (still not a lot like he used too but it's something ) and bits of his hay. I found that the fibreplex helps stimulate his appetite, he always eats something straight after he has that

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    It's just fibre, but obviously you don't want to over do it, is it 5 hours since you collected him then? If so I'd probably give it just before I went to bed, won't be the 8 but will probably be okay, I also think that the fact it says 3 times a day, allows for it not to be exact, I mean some people would do morning, midday and evening rather than every 8 hours I'm guessing.

Oh I love nethies! You'll have to post a pic of him at some point

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Hey Graciee , I've just started a thread called 'My name is Toasty Roasty Fruity Nut' in 'Your stories and photos'. You can check out his recent pics there

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty123 View Post
    Hey Graciee , I've just started a thread called 'My name is Toasty Roasty Fruity Nut' in 'Your stories and photos'. You can check out his recent pics there
    Ahh I just saw he's seriously cute, I love nethies

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

What is the difference betwin Fiberplex and Pro-Fibre? What has more/less fiber?

Quote Originally Posted by AnjaSanja View Post
    What is the difference betwin Fiberplex and Pro-Fibre? What has more/less fiber?
    Fiber plex is like a paste in a tube, whereas pro fibre is pellets - not sure what's more fibre, I'd guess the fibre plex paste tho

Oh the paste also has pre and probiotics in it iirc! I can't remember if the pellets do also tho.. Helpful aren't I

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Graciee; 28-01-2022 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnjaSanja View Post
    I've just tried looking at fibreplex - theres pretty much no relevant info on their website so I don't know how you could ever work this out. from personal experience my rabbits much preferred protexin pro fibre pellets & I think they made a difference (I was using them on a very poorly bunny). The fibreplex paste I found really difficult to administer & my bunnies spit it out. The pellets would last a lot longer too I think. Is this for little brko?

I've just tried looking at fibreplex - theres pretty much no relevant info on their website so I don't know how you could ever work this out. from personal experience my rabbits much preferred protexin pro fibre pellets & I think they made a difference (I was using them on a very poorly bunny). The fibreplex paste I found really difficult to administer & my bunnies spit it out. The pellets would last a lot longer too I think. Is this for little brko?
    The paste is carrot flavoured and mine all like it actually!

The paste is more for if they have stasis or need a big hit of fibre regularly, pellets are more passive imo

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    The paste is carrot flavoured and mine all like it actually!

The paste is more for if they have stasis or need a big hit of fibre regularly, pellets are more passive imo

Gosh, I had no luck getting it in Rudey or when Joey had it when he was poorly last summer

Can you read this? It's the nutritional content of the fibreplex paste.

If you can't read it lemme know I'll write it out, Tapatalk compresses the **** out of images unless you pay

Gosh, I had no luck getting it in Rudey or when Joey had it when he was poorly last summer
    Always the way isn't it Clementine and Atticus actually willingly lick it up