Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Syrup-hoppington

I can't wait to meet them

Quote Originally Posted by nap91 View Post
    I can't wait to meet them
    not fair, I wanna meet them

they are gorgeousness itself

Quote Originally Posted by Craig 1965 View Post
    Photo 3 is my absolute favourite. It’s just so thought provoking. Maple has such a regality about her, head held proud and two front paws placed firmly but with authority on the bowl as if saying “mine” and yet she’s looking outwards, pondering on life and admiring her domain. Just loving it.
    You are so right. I wonder what she was thinking, she was pondering for a good five minutes! "Where do hay cookies come from?"

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

"Dennis gonna make the volvic bottle pop, I`ma eat the carrot top, show em` how to make em hop baby" Words and lyrics by 50 cent - 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Gorgeous bunnies and gorgeous set-up
    I always think it's funny when people say I have a nice set up because it's still bunny prison. Dennis can't be trusted around the house even on tag. I look at the free range bunnies on here and I think they have amazing life and I'm very jelous

"Dennis gonna make the volvic bottle pop, I`ma eat the carrot top, show em` how to make em hop baby" Words and lyrics by 50 cent - 2003

Quote Originally Posted by loobers25 View Post
    I always think it's funny when people say I have a nice set up because it's still bunny prison. Dennis can't be trusted around the house even on tag. I look at the free range bunnies on here and I think they have amazing life and I'm very jelous

You'd be surprised how often free range bunnies don't free range & confine themselves to one room. Out of my 4 its only Booble who will make use of all rooms she can. Mouse & Rudey never leave the lounge, Joey never leaves the bedroom. doors are never shut (except the baby gate). M & D really have got it good Loobers

You are so right. I wonder what she was thinking, she was pondering for a good five minutes! "Where do hay cookies come from?"

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late

Mine are ‘confined’ to the bunny room too. They’ve still got loads of space, plenty to do and eat and they always seem happy.

Quote Originally Posted by joey&boo View Post
    You'd be surprised how often free range bunnies don't free range & confine themselves to one room. Out of my 4 its only Booble who will make use of all rooms she can. Mouse & Rudey never leave the lounge, Joey never leaves the bedroom. doors are never shut (except the baby gate). M & D really have got it good Loobers
    Yes, when we let them out, Frosty will come into the lounge, next door to the bunny room, and go behind the settee, dig at my handbag if it’s on the floor, have a binky around and then go back home Fern doesn’t really seem to like coming out of the bunny room and will often stay in there whilst Frosty has an outing. If we carry her into the lounge or usher her through she just stays in one place and has a wash before flopping down!

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Gorgeous pair.x