• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Syrup-hoppington

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Minding their own business
2354a9d41188f6a47607cf053c1671cc.jpg
eae422a9903f89c3f154bce21f43454d.jpg
8d8ddc010d62f52cd91c20e63c8e3865.jpg
42d2aa810c6ceac817abb5bd2d365e0b.jpg
65ebb539d1dd4f44b0921b43ecc4106f.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Photo 3 is my absolute favourite. It’s just so thought provoking. Maple has such a regality about her, head held proud and two front paws placed firmly but with authority on the bowl as if saying “mine” and yet she’s looking outwards, pondering on life and admiring her domain. Just loving it.❤️

Photo 3 is my absolute favourite. It’s just so thought provoking. Maple has such a regality about her, head held proud and two front paws placed firmly but with authority on the bowl as if saying “mine” and yet she’s looking outwards, pondering on life and admiring her domain. Just loving it.[emoji3590]
You are so right. I wonder what she was thinking, she was pondering for a good five minutes! "Where do hay cookies come from?"

Gorgeous bunnies and gorgeous set-up :love:
I always think it's funny when people say I have a nice set up because it's still bunny prison. Dennis can't be trusted around the house even on tag. I look at the free range bunnies on here and I think they have amazing life and I'm very jelous

I always think it's funny when people say I have a nice set up because it's still bunny prison. Dennis can't be trusted around the house even on tag. I look at the free range bunnies on here and I think they have amazing life and I'm very jelous

You'd be surprised how often free range bunnies don't free range & confine themselves to one room. Out of my 4 its only Booble who will make use of all rooms she can. Mouse & Rudey never leave the lounge, Joey never leaves the bedroom. doors are never shut (except the baby gate). M & D really have got it good Loobers

Mine are ‘confined’ to the bunny room too. They’ve still got loads of space, plenty to do and eat and they always seem happy.

You'd be surprised how often free range bunnies don't free range & confine themselves to one room. Out of my 4 its only Booble who will make use of all rooms she can. Mouse & Rudey never leave the lounge, Joey never leaves the bedroom. doors are never shut (except the baby gate). M & D really have got it good Loobers

Yes, when we let them out, Frosty will come into the lounge, next door to the bunny room, and go behind the settee, dig at my handbag if it’s on the floor, have a binky around and then go back home :lol: Fern doesn’t really seem to like coming out of the bunny room and will often stay in there whilst Frosty has an outing. If we carry her into the lounge or usher her through she just stays in one place and has a wash before flopping down!

Back