• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Postcard from Tullip

mikek

Warren Veteran
Dear RU,
Having a lovely time here. Pepper's been showing me around the garden & even his secret hidey-holes but obvs I'm not allowed to post any pics of those. He's really not as bad as I thought - quite cute really in a Nethie sort of way so I've decided to move in permanent now.
All the best,
Love
Tulip

YHLR88l.jpg

UFbyP9d.jpg

ixoDBsX.jpg

UQALNZS.jpg

FPaUU28.jpg

Dear RU,
Having a lovely time here. Pepper's been showing me around the garden & even his secret hidey-holes but obvs I'm not allowed to post any pics of those. He's really not as bad as I thought - quite cute really in a Nethie sort of way so I've decided to move in permanent now.
All the best,
Love
Tulip

YHLR88l.jpg

UFbyP9d.jpg

ixoDBsX.jpg

UQALNZS.jpg

FPaUU28.jpg
Awwwww [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Wonderful news. Great garden--my buns are envious. Both bunnies are very cute, though black otter nethie reminds me of my Gemini who went to the bridge ten weeks ago.
I wonder if Pepper saved a hiding place just for his own use as a man cave.

Dear Tullip, I am so pleased that you have settled in. You are very lucky girlie, having such a handsome bun to look after you, and show you around. Thank you so much for the postcard xxx

You’ve given tulip the very bestest forever home, mike. I knew she would eventually fall under peppers spell. Just beautiful.

Back