• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmasness anxiety

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Does anybun get worried about running out of bunny supplies over the Christmas period?

I am worried someone will buy all the dill for their Christmas salmon!

Probably just me. Syrup puts me under a lot of pressure

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Does anybun get worried about running out of bunny supplies over the Christmas period?

I am worried someone will buy all the dill for their Christmas salmon!

Probably just me. Syrup puts me under a lot of pressure

Yea I worry about hay, that's all though [emoji38] we buy about 10 bales just before they stop shipping [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yea I worry about hay, that's all though [emoji38] we buy about 10 bales just before they stop shipping [emoji51]

The thought of timothy hay closing for the Christmas period gives me chest pains

The thought of timothy hay closing for the Christmas period gives me chest pains

Yea and they don't open again til the 8th Jan [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Ha Ha :) yeah a bit. I still haven't sorted Rudeys syringes so can't rest up yet & I'm worried it might be a White Christmas & the grass freezes over. I'm also concerned Mouse & Boo will kick off when they see the size of the sprout sticks available this year - whats that about. Every week I steal geranium from a local garden - i can access it by the public path. I do feel bad about about my thieving but its Rudeys fave & the only thing he NEVER refuses; so I'm worried they might have Christmas at home & catch me in the act

I'm not worried about hay - we have loads. Enough home dried forage til end of Jan I reckon.

I'm sooo relaxed & happy though that my beautiful bunnies have an amazing array of wholesome goodies courtesty of not one but two mahoosive parcels that arrived for them today. The second was so awesome it deserves its own thread:love: xxx

I think I've got a bit of siege mentality, I've got loads of bags of Burgess hay, the only one madam will eat :roll: the airing cupboard is full of boxes of dried forage that I did throughout the year. Loads and loads of cat food, 4 x 25 litre bags of litter, I can't move for their stuff. They've got much more than me-little perishers :lol:

I worry I will not be able to locate another batch of hay that Raven will eat when I run out of hay i reserve for him. Even my girls are not approving of half of their batch. I purchased from multiple sources and have bag after bag, but none Raven ,think goldilocks, will devouer other than the last of one large bag.
I worry vet may not be available in emergency.
I worry weather will keep trucks from delivering greens to market.

I worry that anyone visiting will think I am weird if they look under the bed = do visitors look under beds ?

Under the bed I have sacks of burgess and cat litter, with how little Dilly is eating it will probably go out of date. The leanto has hay and the bunny first aid box is restocked............. however I know I have forgotten something.

Maybe I should find a proper place to store stuff.

Back