• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just wondering

loobers25

Warren Veteran
If everybun likes my new avatar?

ec7aba1609fff1a9b097cede86188ca6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

How funny :lol: in all the time I'd heard these mentioned I've not known exactly what they are. I finally googled this a.m. We have these here but they're called Pim's biscuits, (I think Pim's is a hard liquor over there?) and they come in orange and raspberry flavors. I love them but they're almost $4 a packet and only hold about 10 of them, so I don't buy them often.

Lucky Joey to have such a dragon's hoard! :lol:

dear loobers25,--yes very nice avatar,however never feed it rabbits,the outcome is fatal.--and this is open to mature discussion[rabbit diet]-what not to feed and why.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

dear loobers25,--yes very nice avatar,however never feed it rabbits,the outcome is fatal.--and this is open to mature discussion[rabbit diet]-what not to feed and why.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa
haha don't worry James waller, its a joke about Joey. There was a picture of when he was big and fat and there was a big packet of Jaffa cakes in the background. No bun call the police please :D

haha don't worry James waller, its a joke about Joey. There was a picture of when he was big and fat and there was a big packet of Jaffa cakes in the background. No bun call the police please :D

dear loobers25,--thankyou for your response,-I prayed it was a joke[of sorts]-but with rabbits I always error on the side of safety and experience,sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

excuse me! cuddly, a little bit portly, well covered or big boned but never big AND fat

Back