Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunnies at Christmas

Default Bunnies at Christmas

This is probably more for indoor buns, I was wondering what everybody's buns make of Christmas decorations? I've unpacked all my stuff and put it up today, cue the bunnies jumping around in the tinsel and generally being very curious.

I keep the tree on a table to keep it out of harm's way just in case, especially as it's plastic.

They each have a tiny stocking and tree that I've put in their room (anthropomorphising I know but I can't help myself!). I don't ever buy them anything for Christmas though haha.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Orenoko View Post
    This is probably more for indoor buns, I was wondering what everybody's buns make of Christmas decorations? I've unpacked all my stuff and put it up today, cue the bunnies jumping around in the tinsel and generally being very curious.

I keep the tree on a table to keep it out of harm's way just in case, especially as it's plastic.

They each have a tiny stocking and tree that I've put in their room (anthropomorphising I know but I can't help myself!). I don't ever buy them anything for Christmas though haha.

I dont 'do' Christmas, so no decorations here. Yep, I'm a certified Grinch
    I AM NOW POSTING AS 'InspectorMorse' BECAUSE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM HAS LOCKED ME OUT OF MY 'Jack's-Jane' ACCOUNT ON SOME DEVICES !!

I put the tree up yesterday. It's a local pine tree, so safe for chewing. Decorations are out of reach though. No tinsel or anything made of plastic anyway.

Buns have shown absolutely no interest in it at all. Well Archie did scent the tree stand multiple times. Lol
    Yet two years they wouldn't stop eating it and had lovely line smelling breath. Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Mervinius View Post
    I put the tree up yesterday. It's a local pine tree, so safe for chewing. Decorations are out of reach though. No tinsel or anything made of plastic anyway.

Buns have shown absolutely no interest in it at all. Well Archie did scent the tree stand multiple times. Lol
    Yet two years they wouldn't stop eating it and had lovely line smelling breath. Hahaha
    Awww pine breath yum! I feel bad having a plastic one but bought it a few years back so I'm keeping it as long as I can to minimise the harm...

Quote Originally Posted by Orenoko View Post

Awww. I hope they enjoy them
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

if you're reading this it's too late.

Dilly and Susan will have a string of baubles - sprouts on a string, they will have a garland round their door =raspberry cane from the garden with apple tree twigs. My beautiful rainbow rabbit Cuthbert loved baubles on my tree. I hope this video works
    VID-20171225-WA0010[1] by mark andra, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Dilly and Susan will have a string of baubles - sprouts on a string, they will have a garland round their door =raspberry cane from the garden with apple tree twigs. My beautiful rainbow rabbit Cuthbert loved baubles on my tree. I hope this video works
    VID-20171225-WA0010[1] by mark andra, on Flickr
    That video is amazing I don’t do anything Christmassy for the bunnies in their room, bah humbug and both of them don’t like change, Frosty hates the Christmas tree going up and taking up binky space in the living room, here he is 2 years ago when the tree has just gone up The look of disgust on his face

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    That video is amazing I donít do anything Christmassy for the bunnies in their room, bah humbug and both of them donít like change, Frosty hates the Christmas tree going up and taking up binky space in the living room, here he is 2 years ago when the tree has just gone up The look of disgust on his face
    That little disgruntled face says it all !
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobec View Post
    That video is amazing I don’t do anything Christmassy for the bunnies in their room, bah humbug and both of them don’t like change, Frosty hates the Christmas tree going up and taking up binky space in the living room, here he is 2 years ago when the tree has just gone up The look of disgust on his face
    That's so adorable! My tree is up on a table which Lilac is currently sitting under so I think she approves.

Oh my, Cuthbert trying to chin baubles! That's beyond adorable!

I'm still trying to figure out how to keep my cat from destroying my Christmas decor without having to hang it all from the ceiling.

I love the photo of Frosty too. You'd think with his name he'd be all for Christmas!

I used to string lights around the tops of the buns' enclosures, high enough so there wasn't any way they could reach them. They all had wee stockings too but I think they were lost in the move.

The holidays are definitely more...ahem...interesting when bunnies are involved!