• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudey & Mouse

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
These two have been bonded 6 months now & just seem right for each other. I'm glad Rudey got a friend & that friend was Mouse. Meanwhile Mousey is enjoying her first experience of being top bun which must be strange for her at her age. She doesn't take advantage though.

Its really hard to imagine this time last year Rudey lived outside, he adores heat sources & soft furnishings. I've turned him from a proper rabbit but I don't think he minds

M1RacWLl.jpg

They look so happy and cosy. I bet that is so warm and snuggly. What a lucky pair of buns

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Aww they do look very happy together. I'm so pleased it all worked out so well for everybun. And Mouse as top bun. I never thought I'd see the day!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

That is a beautiful photo of two utterly adorable rabbits that clearly share and enjoy each others company, and the warmth and love that surrounds them. :love:

Rudey must think he's in heaven with his warm and comfy environment, plus a gorgeous female snuggle bunny :love:

Back