• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzzy LIttle Ted has gone

martlou

Warren Veteran
So many times we thought we were going to lose him over the years to stasis. Such a happy little boy even though he couldn't see any more, and he's been sleeping huge amounts of the day for months. He was 11 years old. He wasn't himself last night so we took him to the vet, but he slipped away in his sleep about 4.30am this morning. We're so sad :cry::cry::cry: Rosie seems to be fine, which I guess is a benefit of their bond having broken all those years ago, though they've always been able to see and smell each other since then.

Last edited:
I am so sorry to read this - but what a marvellous life you gave Ted and Ted had.
Sleep tight and bikey free, beautiful Ted. xx

So sorry that you have lost Ted. What a wonderful life he had with you. Binky free Ted xx

I’m so sorry:cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Binky free at the bridge Ted xx

Oh no, I'm gutted to read this. :cry: I'm so very sorry for you and Rosie. :cry:

Thinking of you and sending comforting cyber hugs at this very sad time. :(

Sleep well Ted. I will miss hearing about you. xxxxx

I am so sorry Ted had to leave you. What a bunderful age. Sending lots of hugs. Binky free Ted xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back