• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These are the faces of two rabbits who have only weed on the floor once!

nap91

Mama Doe
Compared to their usual complete covering of the floor overnight. Between 5pm last night and 7.30am this morning there was only one accident! So pleased with them. It’s small steps but most is going in the litter tray now. Fingers crossed they keep on improving.

f24c5632deb45c2a929cac24bae85fd1.jpg

93bf7b6784052258d436f96f455c033e.jpg

0f8652e4086a9ce80affe85d9500d6e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are so adorable :love: well done girls :love: if they were only recently spayed their hormones might still be subsiding so that might help :thumb:

I reckon Whitney & Britney are the kind of bunnies who excel in team work & do everything together

What do you reckon it was one giant wee or half each? Either way they are very clever bunnies to be so co-ordinated in their actions.

What do you reckon it was one giant wee or half each? Either way they are very clever bunnies to be so co-ordinated in their actions.

of course they are very clever bunnies. They could have done a wee on top of each others but more likely both responsible in one doing the deed, the other enabling & keeping look out.

of course they are very clever bunnies. They could have done a wee on top of each others but more likely both responsible in one doing the deed, the other enabling & keeping look out.

I think that Detective Inspector Phillip needs to get on the case ;)

My money is on Britney brown ears doing the wee and Whitney white ears watching, she’s got such a judgemental face

I think that Detective Inspector Phillip needs to get on the case ;)

Phillip keeps trying to get in their room, I’ll be honest I think he’d join in with the menacing behaviour given half the chance!

Haha they are just lulling you into a false sense of security. Beware of their adorable cute faces.

Turns out you are absolutely right!!
Got home to two wet patches, turned around to catch this menace doing another!!

7f03f346a4a8ce53e00d8bceeee2ee90.jpg

Meanwhile this one was sat watching!

617402c8897be2ba32328f72b810dfc0.jpg

Beautiful as these two are, I sense some cunning and mischief on their eyes. But that said, these two adorable wee girlies are so lucky to be having their home with the equally suave and handsome Phillip. Just adorable. ❤️

Back