• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian - stuffing her face 30th November

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Oh, I just had to share this with you all - given how you all so kindly follow and support Lillian (and me) with her recent health issues.
This was 'little miss munchie' on saturday morning and I haven't stopped smiling yet. Try and ignore the rather untidy collection of boxes and tattered holes (made by guess who), because for Lillian and Henry, it's home and actually much better inside than it looks. And apologies for the rather untidy appearance of Lillian - Henry has not been as attentive with grooming duties. The vide was actually longer but imgur won't allow longer than 1 minute.
And today, Lillian has gone on a food rampage - eating and eating and eating. She's been outside eating grass and has munched through several bunches of greens, along with chopped mint, parsley, corriander, basil and dill. Suffice to say, Lillian is feeling much better and for now, seems to be back to her sweet self, and has an appetite to rival anyone.
Enjoy.... and thank you everybin for the wonderful kind support you have all given over the last week for Lillian...
xxxx

Last edited:
That's bunderful news that Lillian is back to her usual munching self, don't know if it's just me, but I can't see picture Craig :(

That's bunderful news that Lillian is back to her usual munching self, don't know if it's just me, but I can't see picture Craig :(

Yup - sorry. I'm rubbish at sorting this stuff out. Have amended and link should now work as on you tube. Enjoy....

beautiful vid & I love the munching noises :love: (I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning that!)

Ahh I love this so much [emoji7][emoji7]

I love bunny asmr nomming

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Nothing quite so satisfying as seeing a bun pack it in with all due speed. :lol: Brilliant! Well done, Lillian and you too, Craig. That looks like one very happy bunster there. :love:

Oh, and if that's a "messy" shot I have plenty more of my buns and their habitats that would disagree. Looks lovely compared with them, truly. :thumb:

I am honestly living my best life when I see bunnies stuffing there faces! I think we also have the same plates that we use for the bunnies :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back