• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dara is Very Poorly :-(- U/D 4th Dec- Much Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is on treatment for suspected EC having had 3 seizures over the last 36 hours. She also has a high temperature and a snotty nose :cry: So she is on treatment for a bacterial infection too. She is eating a bit, but she needs some syringe feeds as she cannot afford to lose weight, she is already so tiny. She is having fluid therapy too. John-Joe is being very gentle with her. He too is on Panacur.

I am certain we made the right decision not to spay Dara. I have a feeling she is not going to have a long life :cry:

Last edited:
Sending loads of vibes for your poorly girlie. I hope that the treatment starts to work quickly for her.

Oh I'm sorry Dara isn't well :( sending lots of vibes xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Healing vibes on the way for your lovely wee girlie. I'm sorry she's been feeling so poorly. EC is terrible, but she has the best carer in her corner and is clearly so deeply loved. :love: xxxxx

Sorry to read that Dara isnt well. Thank goodness for John Joe. Hope she recovers soon.

She has already lost 150g :cry: She only weighs 1.1kg now :cry:

She is still eating, but she is very lethargic and she keeps spiking a fever :cry:

I am really worried about her :cry:

Will be in touch with C again today x

Back