• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another cable bites the dust.....

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Just woke up to my other half screaming...No Booby No ....

I shouted is he ok, thinking the worst had happened ......

He's fine, the Dyson charger cable is certainly not......it is now in two pieces.

No hoovering today Mummy.
276030abcdd055eafde38ae686375cd8.jpg

ouch! Rabbits have forced me to learn how to rewire :lol:
Your cushions are gorgeous by the way, nice to see bun enjoys them!

Oh dear:lol: Boots, my bridge bunny bit my iPhone charger cable almost in half. All cables are out of reach in the bunny room and I watch them like a hawk if they are free ranging. Thankfully Frosty likes digging at or in my bag or a storage basket :roll:

He's fine, the Dyson charger cable is certainly not......it is now in two pieces.

This is our house song! pointless in our case as Trawden boobly Bear is deaf & she don't care

I suggested this version to my OH. He denies it of course.

However you can see from this photo Archie aka Boob is not the culprit
b6ea7574a46e0f4c031d76bf0aa6d483.jpg

dear mervinius,-yep,again,-guilty as charged-rr,rr,proving once again bunz know best,-he did not wan-anyone- to trip and get hurt,-kind of a safety thing..rrr,rr---I have replaced,spliced many a cable,then I found a plastic tube with a slit down it length wise,-[for covering wires]-i guess it is for stereo equipment-wiring.--solved the problem.-sincerely james waller-from the other kent-usa-

Back