• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lillian and Henry tonight

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
Here is a photo just taken of her ladyship Lillian and devoted husbun Henry tonight.
Not the best photo of Lillian but I didn't want to disturb her too much as she is still recovering from the hospital stay on Monday and still not quite her normal self. However, she is feeling up to a slight sploof tonight and Henry is doing his best to show Lillian he will be there for her....
OAr6E4V.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh he looks so small next to Lillian! They look so happy together, it just brings a big smile to my face to see them together :love:

Oh he looks so small next to Lillian! They look so happy together, it just brings a big smile to my face to see them together :love:

Yeah- now you know why the vet feels Lillian is overweight. It’s a strange mismatch but Henry is generally a very devoted loved up bun with Lillian and gets very upset when she isn’t there. He does annoy Lillian from time to time - nipping her bum and tail, and when she’s not well, that’s not on. But they are generally a sweet little couple.��

I'm so happy Lillian is home and they are reunited! You can't blame Henry for being so in love - she's so beautiful

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back