• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so sorry says chase

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
The were rabbit curse came over me today. Why well mum had vanished from being with me and I wanted her for attention.
She must be gone downstairs for two hours, when she came back up she saw a disaster zone, I had gone into the bed removed my own blankets rarely to get to mums and then worked on demolishing the duvet by shredding it up at top end, even pulled some stuffing from her duvet
She wasn't very happy, and I wasn't allowed any treats.
She been out and got a new duvet and also duvet set as my great nanna took her as she was sad.
I think I done her a favour though the duvet set was losing condition. And hopes I do not attempt to destroy her new set

I'm on santas very very very naughty list she says. I'm not sure how I can get off it
Chase

The were rabbit curse came over me today. Why well mum had vanished from being with me and I wanted her for attention.
She must be gone downstairs for two hours, when she came back up she saw a disaster zone, I had gone into the bed removed my own blankets rarely to get to mums and then worked on demolishing the duvet by shredding it up at top end, even pulled some stuffing from her duvet
She wasn't very happy, and I wasn't allowed any treats.
She been out and got a new duvet and also duvet set as my great nanna took her as she was sad.
I think I done her a favour though the duvet set was losing condition. And hopes I do not attempt to destroy her new set

I'm on santas very very very naughty list she says. I'm not sure how I can get off it
Chase

Well yes, Chase, that was quite naughty, wasn't it! I think if you spend a few days being very cute and cuddly, then your Mum will soon replace the 'very very very naughty' with 'very very very good'. You do need to time all this right though. If you get it wrong and get put on the bad list again closer to Christmas, well you can guess what that would mean :shock:

Oh Chasey, yes that was a bit naughty, but I'm sure mum knows that you only did it because she went downstairs, and that you were missing her. She knows how much you love her ,and that this was a blip in your normally very good behaviour. Don't worry, just be extra loving and nice, and I'm sure Santa will be very generous at Christmas :D

Oops. I hope you had fun and mom saved the old duvet for your future use. Who knows, she may have to box it as your christmas gift because the new one cut into the budget for toys.
Mom is on the naughty list for leaving you alone for two hours.
I think she can get off that list with a few treats.
My mom sewed a quilt for the bed so I can only have supervised time on the bed.
Just give mom 'the look' and she will melt.
Raven.

Dear Chase

I am certain that just a few 'being a very good boy' hours will mean that Mummy forgives you completely. You are far too cute to stay cross with for long :love:

Chase was only doing you a favour. He was letting you know it was time to get s new duvet. He was a good boy really.

Chasey lad you are in excellent company, tis the season to destroy things, we kept mum awake all night updating our joinery skills, Joey & boo

I think this was Chasey's way of gifting you a new duvet and duvet cover for Christmas! Bunnies are clever.

Back