• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The two stinkers

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to share this with you all. My favourite photo at the moment of the terrible twosome. [emoji7]
60b59a7c7f1a5bccb911483055b9e518.jpg

Oliver cracks me up. Every time we try to get a photo of them playing he just stares directly at the camera like this. Little monkey! [emoji23]

I love this, I showed the OH and he laughed out loud XD Awesome pair of mischief makers!
They're so comical to watch; I wish I could get some of the weird noises they make on video. Oliver sounds like the girl in The Exorcist. [emoji23][emoji23]

He's also got a habit of randomly launching himself at me lately; he was trying to hang off my butt cheeks yesterday which everyone (except me) found hilarious.

They're so comical to watch; I wish I could get some of the weird noises they make on video. Oliver sounds like the girl in The Exorcist. [emoji23][emoji23]

He's also got a habit of randomly launching himself at me lately; he was trying to hang off my butt cheeks yesterday which everyone (except me) found hilarious.
OMG ouch! :lol: That's both awesome and awful XD The Exorcist stuff is hilarious, my mate had a cat that made some mental noises but not that bad!

Thanks all. They look like little angels but the pair of them are currently running round the house, pulling clothes off the airer and playing chase on the stairs. Who wants them? [emoji23][emoji23]

*hand shoots up* I'll take 'em...but only if I can swap you out my two in return! :lol:

What a couple of characters. You can keep the bum hanging though, ta much! :lol: :shock:

Back