• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious Kim has gone to heaven

:cry: :cry: Pam, I am so very very sorry. Words are always hard to find at such a sad time, and I know you will be crying as you read all these messages as we will be crying with you. Kim will be always in your thoughts and forever in your heart. My heart goes out to you Pam and to your family, Aggie and the boys

Beyond the rainbows end,
there lies the land of love and light,
where shadows never dim the skies
for there is no night,
and though the loss is hard to bear of a loved one or a special friend,
we know that we shall find them there.......beyond the rainbows end

Denny xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news about Kim, it sounded like she had a lovely life and bunny mum, and bunny friend.

Run free at the bridge little Kim.

Take care

Nicola

Thank you all so very much for all your kind words and for the lovely poem.

Aggie is obviously wondering where Kim is but she has been getting lots of extra cuddles which has made us both feel better. I have put her right next to Pie & Mash and they have been rubbing noses with her through the bars.

I thought I was all cried out but hen I noticed Kim's advent calander and that set me off again. I know she is at peace and as Lynda said in her post she will now be able to hop about happily and take bid deep breaths of air - I am sure she is very touched by all your good wishes too.

I just want to add that it has been a real help for me to know that other people understand how I feel. A big hug to you all.

lol Pam, Aggie and the boys

I know how you feel, when my bun was put to sleep I couldn't stop crying all day and for the next few! Every little thing set me off but it does get easier. One comfrt is you know they are in peace now and nothing can hurt them again.

It sounds as if Pie and Mash know that Aggie needs some bunny nose rubs, bless them.

Things will get easier, it just takes time. Remember all the lovely times you had together :)

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news, I've not been able to log on and I'm just trying to catch up with all the posts. Thinking of you both, sending lots of snuggles. xx

Back