• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed - : impressed & indecisive

True :thumb: hay takes up so much space [emoji38] I’ve seen the sweet green hay cookies in The Range, if you have a shop nearby?
They do like those. But Maple says the Rosewood ones are the creme de la creme of cookies (in her opinion)

Joey&boo do you reckon you could make them?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

They do like those. But Maple says the Rosewood ones are the creme de la creme of cookies (in her opinion)

Joey&boo do you reckon you could make them?

no, i'm quite confident I couldn't :lol:

Got reply from QC manager. No other complaints received re: this but recognises the issue & will raise with suppliers ....She reckons it will will have been when conveyor switched from mixed feed cookies to hay ones which is what I thought it'd be . The bunnies are being sent a new box of cookies - hopefully 100% hay ones

Got reply from QC manager. No other complaints received re: this but recognises the issue & will raise with suppliers ....She reckons it will will have been when conveyor switched from mixed feed cookies to hay ones which is what I thought it'd be . The bunnies are being sent a new box of cookies - hopefully 100% hay ones
The first cookie I tested I found a big stone inside! Maple was not happy with the crumbly mess I made

Look what the bunnies got today:love:

eIqQhYyl.jpg

Who to give the nibble n dig meadow to???? I'm sure my healthy upstairs bunnies would absolutely love it. Joey says they should defo have it as he is the official model on the box. But what if Rudey & Mouse were encouraged to have fun & exercise with it. They don't seem that way inclined. Whichever pair misses out I will get one for but that will be a few days away. Joey & Boo adore digging, but they are also pretty good at making their own fun. Who would you give it to. Please help. Its a small decision but its doing my nut in:lol:

eIqQhYyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Who to give the nibble n dig meadow to???? I'm sure my healthy upstairs bunnies would absolutely love it. Joey says they should defo have it as he is the official model on the box. But what if Rudey & Mouse were encouraged to have fun & exercise with it. They don't seem that way inclined. Whichever pair misses out I will get one for but that will be a few days away. Joey & Boo adore digging, but they are also pretty good at making their own fun. Who would you give it to. Please help. Its a small decision but its doing my nut in[emoji38]

Just to say with the nibble and dig thing, there's soil in it, because there's turf [emoji38] gets a bit messy! I think that's the one we used to buy before I was banned, OH said the clean up was too much [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

eIqQhYyl.jpg
[/IMG]

Who to give the nibble n dig meadow to???? I'm sure my healthy upstairs bunnies would absolutely love it. Joey says they should defo have it as he is the official model on the box. But what if Rudey & Mouse were encouraged to have fun & exercise with it. They don't seem that way inclined. Whichever pair misses out I will get one for but that will be a few days away. Joey & Boo adore digging, but they are also pretty good at making their own fun. Who would you give it to. Please help. Its a small decision but its doing my nut in:lol:

Glad you got listened too but what a worry.

He doesn't eat anything in any quantity but he will have a nibble. He occasionally chews a hay cookie but never hay
Maybe give it to Joey & Boo then, it's great for destroying [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I'd say give it to Joey and Boo as well if they're the ones who are more likely to make the most of it.

I actually got one for my two a while back. They mainly ignored the main part of it and concentrated on just destroying the edges!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I vote Boo. I have one that I kept and use it to serve their forage everyday on top . Leave it down too long and the edges get seen to

Last edited:
Back