• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed - : impressed & indecisive

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Rudey was chewing a hay cookie by the fire & I spot something odd - found a whole piece of dried sweetcorn embedded in it. Not at all happy, dried sweetcorn is huge blockage risk? Luckily it'd not been nibbled . Just hope there weren't any that did.

7PYnxawl.jpg

Anyone experienced similar?

Last edited:
Even less impressed by their customer service - totally ignored me. Looking at the remaining hay cookies I'm sure I can see a pea flake in there. !00% hay cookies with muesli.

Even less impressed by their customer service - totally ignored me. Looking at the remaining hay cookies I'm sure I can see a pea flake in there. !00% hay cookies with muesli.
What brand of hay cookie is that? I would not be happy either!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

If you want to take it further, I would recommend that you find out the name of the CEO (from google) and email him or her direct.

In the spat that we had with Holland and Barrett it was only by doing that, that we got any acknowledgement that we existed.

If you want to take it further, I would recommend that you find out the name of the CEO (from google) and email him or her direct.

In the spat that we had with Holland and Barrett it was only by doing that, that we got any acknowledgement that we existed.

Oh thats useful - I will try that if I need to. I called them today. He said neither of my online form enquiries reached them & "there must have been a glitch in the system that day", corrected 2 glitch in the system both times, 5 days apart. I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves

Zoobec - I've had those cookies before I think. I think I'll do my next hay shop there -their timothyhay.co.uk order that just arrived so I'll have to wait for some room in the bunny storage larder. I know hay cookies aren't space consuming but it makes sense to get some of their hay while I'm at it

Oh thats useful - I will try that if I need to. I called them today. He said neither of my online form enquiries reached them & "there must have been a glitch in the system that day", corrected 2 glitch in the system both times, 5 days apart. I'll give them a chance to redeem themselves

Zoobec - I've had those cookies before I think. I think I'll do my next hay shop there -their timothyhay.co.uk order that just arrived so I'll have to wait for some room in the bunny storage larder. I know hay cookies aren't space consuming but it makes sense to get some of their hay while I'm at it

True :thumb: hay takes up so much space :lol: I’ve seen the sweet green hay cookies in The Range, if you have a shop nearby?

Back