• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling cautiously excited

nap91

Mama Doe
This weekend Phillip is going to visit two potential new female friends!!

They are two neutered lion head girls, 1.5 years old, very friendly and originally from a farm so are used to being in a group of rabbits.

Let’s hope Phillip doesn’t let us down with first impressions [emoji38][emoji38] :lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend Phillip is going to visit two potential new female friends!!

They are two neutered lion head girls, 1.5 years old, very friendly and originally from a farm so are used to being in a group of rabbits.

Let’s hope Phillip doesn’t let us down with first impressions [emoji38][emoji38] :lol: :lol:

Oooh, Phillip, lucky boy :) Are you going to bring both of them home?

Two lion head ladies?! Are they uppy ears or lops? Phillip you are one lucky devil

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Oooh, Phillip, lucky boy :) Are you going to bring both of them home?

Unfortunately we won't be able to this week, as they're from a rescue who home check before you take them. But if all goes well on first impressions and we pass all the checks that could hopefully be within the next few weeks! Crossing my fingers!

Two lion head ladies?! Are they uppy ears or lops? Phillip you are one lucky devil

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Uppy eared! Look a little like white versions of lovely Dennis :love:

Fingers crossed for the bonding! Will he be able to choose himself which one he likes best?

Ooooooo I hope it goes well! I want pictures [emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Ho-ho, lucky Philip. Time for a wash under the legs, a quick brush up, a splash of brut - Philip just has to flutter those beautiful eyes at the two lionhead does and they'll be butter in his paws. :love::love:

Everyone meet Whitney (white ears) and Britney (brown ears).

4751bb60a2dfca31e166c9b862af2b57.jpg

db247221cb2c8b30e8f6206fc3355836.jpg

All went well at the rescue, Phillip pretty much ignored them and groomed them both a little. We showed them our setup and they loved it so we brought them home today. However upon arriving home Phillip really went for them both so I’ve had to put Britney and Whitney in an upstairs room. I really hope I haven’t bitten off more than I can chew!!

Back