• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone know what this plant is?

Graciee

Staff member
Tia x
ccdad48493ed2afde520380e8acbaba6.jpg
53c16e6e9291541e93917ddaa85cadc2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Not at all confident, but leaf on the left of your first pic could be a Geranium. Very difficult to tell now they're dried though.

Not at all confident, but leaf on the left of your first pic could be a Geranium. Very difficult to tell now they're dried though.
Would that be toxic? It was in his Timothy hay sorry would google but at vets x

I don’t know, but whatever it is it is dead.

:lol: sorry that’s no help :lol:

plant identification

dear graciee,plant appears to be hawthorn-non toxic to rabbits,per the spuce pets website,--how is atticus:love:??-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love:

Last edited:
dear graciee,plant appears to be hawthorn-non toxic to rabbits,per the spuce pets website,--how is atticus:love:??-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa:love:
Thanks for asking, he's hanging in, but it's not looking great :(

Thanks for asking, he's hanging in, but it's not looking great :(

dear graciee,--thank you for taking time to answer,-please keep us posted [atticus]-as time permits,i know how exhausting it is with an ill bun.--sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Back