• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Phillip

nap91

Mama Doe
3b1a4210bee5dca553f16c38806f110d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He really is :love: apart from his nose boops which are incredibly forceful :lol: :lol:

ha ha. Mouse is like that, violent nose bumps - I always make a BOOMPH noise as my fist moves towards her face, She'll normally give me 3 then turn away

He is adorable :love: Fern gives strong nose bumps too. Usually on my shins :lol:
Slightly better than the goats doing it I suppose :lol: Don't think I've ever had a strong nosebumper, Aboleth was pretty gentle and Lopsy too.

Philip is really lovely :love:

Slightly better than the goats doing it I suppose :lol: Don't think I've ever had a strong nosebumper, Aboleth was pretty gentle and Lopsy too.

Philip is really lovely :love:

Yes, that is very true :lol: when I still had him, Pumpkin gave me lots of bruises, and holes in leggings from hooking me with a horn. Thankfully he is a lot better behaved in his new home :lol: