• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour& Aoife-Updated 24/11-Both Doing Well :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is in a lot of pain today due to his arthritis :cry: For the first time in months he has had to have maximum doses of his pain Meds, but he is still clearly in discomfort :cry: He whimpers when picked up to be medicated :cry: I feel so helpless as there is nothing more we can do with regards to medication :cry: He has massage and physio, he cannot cope with Acupuncture. He is still eating, thankfully, but his poo is tiny. He is on prokinetics and some fluids.

:cry:

Last edited:
Sending lots of vibes for Endeavour. :cry:
I know he's indoors but I just wonder whether the weather has any impact on his arthritis.

Endeavour seems a bit more comfortable now. I dont know if you can see his stiff stance in this image. The muscles all over his back are rock hard :cry:

taUIhRh.jpg

I really hope that he'll have a better day tomorrow xx

I’m glad that he’s feeling a bit better now, I really hope tomorrow is better for him xx

I don't know about his stiff stance, but you can see he's wary of movement by the look on his face :( I'm pleased he's starting to feel a bit better though.

Sending lots and lots of vibes. Hopefully just an off day today. Xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Sending beautiful Endeavour loads and loads of vibes. I hope he is feeling much more comfortable after a good nights rest. xx

I’m glad he’s starting to feel better. Fingers crossed for a better day tomorrow for your handsome man. xx

His face holds a familiar look, Jane. I can remember when Fiver would get like that when his legs and back were bothering him. Poor love, I hope he's feeling better soon.
Cooler weather or drastic changes do make me creaky, I can imagine it's the same for our four legged families. :( I take it he has a snugglesafe or the like if he wants it? Or could he do with a heated blanket or some such?

Back