• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour& Aoife-Updated 24/11-Both Doing Well :-)

The RU vibes seem to be helping :) Endeavour is a bit more comfortable this morning and he is more mobile :) I really hope we can get his arthritic pain back under control again as he had been doing well. We are trying to fend of a recurrence of the dreaded Sore Hocks too x

Glad to hear that Endeavour is feeling better and more comfortable. Sending more vibes today and hope he continues to improve. x

Thanks again for your support :) Endeavour is now able to lay down so I am sure he is much more comfortable :love:

Ww97SZl.jpg

I'm very pleased that Endeavour seems to be in less pain now. I hope he continues to improve.

Hello Jane,

As a person with arthritis, I know how awful it can be; so my heart aches for your poor lad.
He is fortunate to be in your highly capable hands.
Sending you all some positive vibes.
Do you have any ideas why he got worse--weather , too many good hops, slip,trip,fall?

Hello Jane,

As a person with arthritis, I know how awful it can be; so my heart aches for your poor lad.
He is fortunate to be in your highly capable hands.
Sending you all some positive vibes.
Do you have any ideas why he got worse--weather , too many good hops, slip,trip,fall?

We think it may in part be due to the weather, but sometimes there is no reason as to why his pain levels increase x

Poor Endeavour is now snuffly :cry:. He is OK within himself and his arthritic pain is much better. We have even been able to stop his Tramadol and he's now just on Metacam. We ( me & my Vet) do not want to start him on abx yet. His nasal discharge is clear, his lungs are clear, his temperature is normal. So for now he is having steam inhalations 4 x a day, saline nasal drops 4 x a day and Echinacea once a day. I am to take his temperature morning and evening and if it rises above 39.5c he has to start on abx. Hopefully this wont be necessary. If there are any more spare vibes Endeavour would really appreciate them. He is such a good boy these days and tolerates all the hands on care really well :love:

Last edited:
That all sounds pretty positive as far as snuffles goes. He's certainly lucky to have you - Not many people would do so well at managing the situation. More vibes on their way to the Endeavour x

Sending lots more vibes for Endeavour. I hope that his Snuffles can be improved with the treatment you're giving him.

Back