• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rio Rabbit.

kattymieoww

Warren Veteran
At last found pic of my bridge boy Rio(tri coloured lop),I lost most of my photos when my old phone broke and the memory card wiped itself so I have nothing in my new one.It's from 2012 ,that's when he died.So It's now my avatar.Lost all of his wife bun Cleo,a blue otter lop.

I can't see a pic either. But as some say avatar pic? I can see that but not a blue otter bunny? I see a pop white with patches on?

I can't see a pic either. But as some say avatar pic? I can see that but not a blue otter bunny? I see a pop white with patches on?

Yes I only have the little Avatar pic sadly,I lost all my digital stuff from years ago when my phone broke.I had lovely videos of them both grooming each other too ,under the Christmas tree etc.:(
I'm not tech savvy should have transferred everything to the comp and the "cloud".I assumed memory cards were pretty secure,sadly not.

Cleo was similar to your Chase but a blue/ grey rather than black,she had russet coloured neck, cream underbelly and paws...oh she was a madam too.

that's a beautiful photo, glad you managed to save it. I had loads of Georges kitten photos and videos on an old phone. It broke and I can't get to see them now, such a shame.

Back