• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you buy yourself something nice and it gets appropriated by a bunny!

Mervinius

Mama Doe
The pictures say it all........ hahaha
e3142919d556c70db3186ba015ebc6d4.jpg
11062af9df6858a94a86c42fa9f0dc50.jpg

I love it - I would like one - where did you buy it?
That question comes from Miss Bella Cat.

I love it - I would like one - where did you buy it?
That question comes from Miss Bella Cat.
Namaste UK. We bought them just as cushion covers and made the inner cushion from old pillows to save some money. I'm sure Miss Bella Cat would love one.

Aww you are so thoughtful and generous to your lovely bunnies getting them such attractive and comfy beds to rest their little bodies after their hard-working days :lol:

I have been enjoying our new cushions too. I'm saving my pee pee for when Mummy is least expecting it. But I have been adding to the golden nuggets.
90b2248944c315e795c24a8c3defdb24.jpg

It shows off your beauty well. Always best to delay the full on christening as you say, nice surprise for the hotel staff. Foragey wees are nice & bright but maybes a chalky white one would show up better

It shows off your beauty well. Always best to delay the full on christening as you say, nice surprise for the hotel staff. Foragey wees are nice & bright but maybes a chalky white one would show up better
I'm considering a nice bright orange dandelion wee. Muhahaha

Back