• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you buy yourself something nice and it gets appropriated by a bunny!

The pictures say it all........ hahaha
e3142919d556c70db3186ba015ebc6d4.jpg
11062af9df6858a94a86c42fa9f0dc50.jpg
Just when you thought that Archies warren couldn't get any more luxurious.....

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Pickle and Beans have started a protest. They only have snugglesafes with purple fleece covers to sit on. I’ve tried to tell them that purple is the colour of royalty, but they’re not having it, especially when they only get heated up last thing at night. Pickle had upped the protest this morning by removing some of the paint from the wall by the fridge freezer!

Pickle and Beans have started a protest. They only have snugglesafes with purple fleece covers to sit on. I’ve tried to tell them that purple is the colour of royalty, but they’re not having it, especially when they only get heated up last thing at night. Pickle had upped the protest this morning by removing some of the paint from the wall by the fridge freezer!
You show her Pickle. A fleecy cover is not acceptable. All buns deserve a ridiculously large cushion to rest their bottoms on.

Aww look at his little tum tum!

You have to go over and give him a belly rub. You'll probably lose your hand but it'll be worth it!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back