• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chase

dear mini lop1,-i see chase is sporting his new hat,where is the scarf.??--rrr,-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa,just kidding he loves it

dear mini lop 1,-i have a red poppy,i did not know purple poppy was for wartime animals..--that is wonderful,never forget those who served and died for our freedom,and never give it up.---naval-brat,-father served on the uss guatalcanal--[air craft carrier]-in the atlantic theater,-[1944]-june 04,-capturing the the Nazi u-505,which is in the Chicago,Illinois-museum.--sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa

dear mini lop 1,-i have a red poppy,i did not know purple poppy was for wartime animals..--that is wonderful,never forget those who served and died for our freedom,and never give it up.---naval-brat,-father served on the uss guatalcanal--[air craft carrier]-in the atlantic theater,-[1944]-june 04,-capturing the the Nazi u-505,which is in the Chicago,Illinois-museum.--sincerely james waller-from across the greatpond-usa

Yes they are fairly new addition added a few years ago for the animals lost at war to go alongside the red

Back