• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aboleth's not very well; she didn't make it: UD post 26

I'm so very sorry that your beautiful girl didn't make it, what a wonderful life she had with you x I hope that you find a nice partner for Lopsy, I think that is a lovely thing to do xx kinky free beautiful Aboleth xxx

Thankyou so much everyone :) Lopsy is getting on fine, totally normal for him, and he didn't really interact with Aboleth's body yesterday but we know he knows she's gone. Matt's gone to work in a black tie this morning :love: I'm working from home today so I can sort cremation and keep an eye on Lopsy, just to make sure. I'm doing OK though: we said our goodbyes yesterday :)

She's gone for cremation :love: My mate's dad has started woodturning and has some lovely trinket boxes, one of which is very similar to her colouring, so I've messaged him :) Here's a picture:

I'm also going to do a little postcard canvas of her namesake for a little shrine, something like this:

Aboleth_by_celurian-d7c0i7g.jpg

(From https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Aboleths)

Possibly final update on this: just got a phonecall from the vet with biopsy results. Inconclusive as to cause (expected), but they were definitely enlarged lymph nodes. The histology suggests definite underlying causes, no definite signs of cancer but also the lab wouldn't rule it out. The evidence of them being all lined up (the lumps) supports the ideopathic but very serious underlying problem, which we'll never know but was clearly debilitating in multiple areas.

Thankyou again everyone for your support :) She had a good life, and she didn't suffer much, so whatever it was, I am thankful it was pretty quick :)

I'm sorry you've lost Aboleth, but pleased you can take comfort in that she passed peacefully after a wonderful life and you have some answers x

Back