• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poop on the tele again

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
jUdmohnl.jpg

QXYPvTll.jpg

Treacle manages to get it halfway up the wall sometimes, how do they do that ? Great aim though, whichever one of your buns fired that one :lol::lol:

If only they were energetic. No mean feat for 2 disabled bunnies eh, I reckon somebun has honed indignant paw flicking

I like to think they did a handstand against the telly and then fired [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Yea they like to make you think they are disabled, but get up to all kinds of things when you're not looking [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

My money is on Mousey pie. The disabled limbs flick em everywhere! A house without cecos is not a home

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same. Certainly not David Attenborough. Well, not unless it's after the watershed.[emoji38]
I do believe it's a perfume advert with Charlize Theron. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities to see it! We're coming up to Christmas so over the next few weeks we'll be inundated with perfume ads!

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

Scrappy you spoil sport; I was just about to make up a good story bout the downloading dodgy films

I like their damning of the perfume industry, good wholesome bunnies

Back