• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess Mylo - 15.01.12 - 02.11.19

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
My Scruff. My Shrub. My Soul.

I genuinely didn't think I'd ever had to write these words so soon, but it was still the one thing I'd always feared more than anything. I'm honestly lost for words right now. You were my whole world and now it will never be the same again. In my heart I just KNEW something wasn't right but neither I, nor the vets, could put our finger on it. Then it all happened so fast, I'm so sorry we couldn't save you. We tried, we really did. My only comfort is knowing that you were in my arms, I told you I love you and that it was ok. And then it was over.

My baby girl. I love you so, SO much. I'll see you again, I'm sure. We'll make sure Theo is spoiled rotten in the meantime xx

TvY4Me1.jpg

Y7isKWU.jpg

8nckuLt.jpg

jcELIaZ.jpg

I am so sorry. What an absolutey gorgeous gorgeous bun Mylo was. Binky free little sweet Mylo bun. Lots of hugs for you too xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I am so very sorry to read you have lost your beautiful Princess :cry: I love the pics of her and it shows what a wonderful life she had with you. Sending lots of gentle hugs.

What a beautiful little princess. I'm so sorry . You & Theo will be in my thoughts.

Sweet dreams Mylo xx

Thank you all for your kind words. It was Mylo that brought me to RU in the first place, so it is thanks to you that she was able to live her best life.

Thank you all so much xx

I can't stop crying today. Mylo, Barnaby and Fíli were all too young. I don't understand why it keeps happening. My heart is well and truly broken, I just can't do it any more

No...it's not possible. :cry:
Oh I'm so very sorry to read this. :cry::cry::cry:

There's no words I can offer that makes this even a bit bearable but please know you are in my thoughts. Sending gentle hugs your way.

Sleep well, Princess Mylo. You will be missed so very much. xxxxx

Back