• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver the Plum-less

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Oliver was neutered yesterday; we wanted to wait as long as possible but poor Freddie was having to put up with a LOT of pestering from the ginger one who was starting to get too big for his boots. [emoji23][emoji23]

The experience was totally different to Freddie's neuter. Oliver was an angel at the vets, no escaping from his cage, and he's not wearing a medical vest as we'll be able to get one on him while he's conscious (unlike Freddie who had his put on while he was still under!) [emoji23][emoji23]

Oliver was also much calmer when he got home than Freddie was but he was starting to feel the effects yesterday evening..... the photo says it all!
3e5e9cfee8819ae154c011827854e868.jpg

I need to get some. For someone odd reason my two now like sleeping together in the sand bath container but poo so much in it. :lol:

At least the poo is all in one place, ours poo all over the wooden shelves. :roll::lol: Bobbi loves scoffing up all the stray poops that end up on the carpet and Oliver eats the hay - between the two of them we never need to hoover. :lol:

Oliver, how could they have stolen your prize plums :shock: I would start plotting your revenge right now........................... :lol:

At least the poo is all in one place, ours poo all over the wooden shelves. :roll::lol: Bobbi loves scoffing up all the stray poops that end up on the carpet and Oliver eats the hay - between the two of them we never need to hoover. :lol:

A dog eating poop is one thing but a cat eating hay :shock: :lol:

You have insane animals.:lol:

Yesterday Nylon disgraced herself. I had an ARC visitor, Babydarling peed on a wooden shelf and hopped away, Nylons came along and drank it, all in front of our visitor.:mrgreen:

Oh Oliver, poor baby, fancy pinching your plums :( I'm sure lots of treats will be forthcoming now :thumb: I remember Freddie in his lovely red vest, he looked so sweet :love:

Aw, poor Oliver. I can imagine sitting is a bit tetchy at the moment... :shock:

Feel better vibes for your littlest rascal. :love: xxxx

Thanks MimzMum. He seems fine, just quite sleepy. Freddie's been looking after him. [emoji7]
35701f0996e7768df8c6745dbe0130d6.jpg

They are sooooo cute together..... either licking each other to death or biting each other's faces lol!

Back