• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Struggling with tap a talk

OliveTree

Warren Scout
I can't log in using tap a talk - it asks me if I'm OliveTree, I click yes and get an 'OK' message, but it doesn't actually log me in. I can read but not post. This is on my phone, which I must admit is pretty old!

I can't log in using tap a talk - it asks me if I'm OliveTree, I click yes and get an 'OK' message, but it doesn't actually log me in. I can read but not post. This is on my phone, which I must admit is pretty old!
Oh that's odd!

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

What phone are you using?

I think I had to sign up for tapatalk.. Then log into that, then log into the forum with my forum password etc. Is this the same for you? Are you logged into your tapatalk account within the app first?

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you - I haven't tried anything because I had no idea what might help, so I will try uninstalling and reinstalling. I use another tapatalk forum and that one is fine, but maybe it didn't like me adding this one.

Back