Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cottonball

Default Cottonball

You were the bravest little hamster I've ever met, you just kept going, didn't matter what happened, you were a survivor.

I'm so so glad we could give you a wonderful last year after everything you went through.

I'm sorry we had to help you across the bridge Muma, I'm glad you're at peace now though xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

::hugs::
    The geeky one...

Often available for bunny runs: PM for details.

Oh Graciee- I’m really sorry to read this. Brave little cottonball was given such a special and magical life with you and she had an incredible determination for life- because you gave her that.
    Scurry free beautiful little cottonball. Xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh no I'm so sorry, I loved hearing about little Cottonball, such a little fighter bless her. You gave her a wonderful loving life. Scurry free little one xxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

my heart sank when I saw her name in here I’m so sorry thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Scurry free at the bridge Cottenball xx

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    You were the bravest little hamster I've ever met, you just kept going, didn't matter what happened, you were a survivor.

I'm so so glad we could give you a wonderful last year after everything you went through.

I'm sorry we had to help you across the bridge Muma, I'm glad you're at peace now though xx

DEAR GRACIEE,-my greatest heartfelt condolences [cottonball]-the little hamster,-our critters are so special and bring so much affection and love into our lives-regardless of species-gotta love em..-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Thanks everyone for your kind words, we are both so broken about it, she was so special to us. We are going to put her where we buried her baby, Daphne, so they'll be together again.

Wise Old Thumper

RIP Cottonball x

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Edgar needs a Forever Home http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...nham-SW-London

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she is reunited with baby at the bridge.
    She was lucky to have found you.

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so so sorry Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. Cottonball was very precious