• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cottonball

Graciee

Staff member
You were the bravest little hamster I've ever met, you just kept going, didn't matter what happened, you were a survivor.

I'm so so glad we could give you a wonderful last year after everything you went through.

I'm sorry we had to help you across the bridge Muma, I'm glad you're at peace now though xx

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Oh Graciee- I’m really sorry to read this. Brave little cottonball was given such a special and magical life with you and she had an incredible determination for life- because you gave her that.
Scurry free beautiful little cottonball. Xx

Oh no I'm so sorry, I loved hearing about little Cottonball, such a little fighter bless her. You gave her a wonderful loving life. Scurry free little one xxx

:cry: my heart sank when I saw her name in here :cry: I’m so sorry :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Scurry free at the bridge Cottenball xx

You were the bravest little hamster I've ever met, you just kept going, didn't matter what happened, you were a survivor.

I'm so so glad we could give you a wonderful last year after everything you went through.

I'm sorry we had to help you across the bridge Muma, I'm glad you're at peace now though xx

DEAR GRACIEE,-my greatest heartfelt condolences [cottonball]-the little hamster,-our critters are so special and bring so much affection and love into our lives-regardless of species-gotta love em..-sincerely james waller from the other kent-usa

Thanks everyone for your kind words, we are both so broken about it, she was so special to us. We are going to put her where we buried her baby, Daphne, so they'll be together again.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she is reunited with baby at the bridge.
She was lucky to have found you.

I'm so so sorry :cry: Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. Cottonball was very precious :love:

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry to see this. :( But you and your vet really did a fantastic job for her and gave her such a great chance. She had the best of lives with you x

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry to see this. :( But you and your vet really did a fantastic job for her and gave her such a great chance. She had the best of lives with you x

Yea I still can't believe she made it through the spay, that should've been game over over half a year ago now, but she made a full recovery and loved life til the end. I mean yesterday an hour or so before she was stumbly but still trying to run on her wheel [emoji38]

Have you got any piccies of the little cutie? I still think she was the cutest critter ever.

Have you got any piccies of the little cutie? I still think she was the cutest critter ever.
Yea I'm gunna upload some, she was so sweet :')

Just burying her atm, in her rocket as it was her favourite thing

https://imgur.com/a/8mfsYO4

Awful lot of pictures here, mainly put it together for my boyfriend, as I normally take most pictures etc he doesn't really have many of her on his phone, i've actually got a load more which i'll add at some point so he can look at them all, but they're on different phones etc. Anyway just thought i'd post here in case anyone wanted to look at her. She really was such a funny ham, loved a toothbrush and a yippee :lol:

Awww.... those photos are amazing. If I had to choose a favourite it may be the ones asleep in the box. Looks like she'd been flattened. :lol:

Awww.... those photos are amazing. If I had to choose a favourite it may be the ones asleep in the box. Looks like she'd been flattened. [emoji38]
Yea she often used to become a pancake in her rocket [emoji38] it's a cardboard rocket from pets at home, had a hole on each side to climb in and out of, but she was too short so we laid it down for her [emoji38]

Back