• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

I don't think I've seen you around here for quite a while and I am just sorry you have such sad news to tell us.:cry:
Sweet dreams Luna. X

I don't think I've seen you around here for quite a while and I am just sorry you have such sad news to tell us.:cry:
Sweet dreams Luna. X

No I've been **** at keeping in touch, sorry. Hope you're well. She went peacefully and quickly at the vet's. She wasn't well and was old. Xx

So sorry. Binky free Luna, she was given a second chance (well 3rd really!) with you and enjoyed many years she wouldn't have had otherwise. xx

I'm certain that she would have loved being loved by you. I'm so sorry she had to leave so soon :cry: Sending lots of hugs.

Last edited:
I'm so very sorry :cry: I was really hoping for a miracle for you all. She was truly blessed to be part of your family. :cry:
Thinking of you and sending gentle hugs.

Sweet dreams, Luna. xxxxx

I am so sorry that Luna had to leave. She knew a life of love with you. Binkey free beautiful Luna.xx
Thinking of you and hugs to you.

I am sorry for your loss. Luna sounds like a very sweet rabbit and I know how hard it must be for you to lose your longtime friend, the sweet lovable Luna.

Sending you some hugs.

So sorry. Binky free Luna, she was given a second chance (well 3rd really!) with you and enjoyed many years she wouldn't have had otherwise. xx

Thanks Liz. She went peacefully at the vet's. We'll never forget her or how much love changed her xx

Back