• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast time

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
My mum sent me these two pictures today of the girls having breakfast.

a00d5d5aa289eba52f59390347a0431a.jpg
34cb065df95d164d860d1a0170411108.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

:love: just what I wanted to see, my fave RU girlies.

Bless your mum, she is doing a great job isn't she. Fresh forage & enrichment

:love: just what I wanted to see, my fave RU girlies.

Bless your mum, she is doing a great job isn't she. Fresh forage & enrichment
Doing an amazing job. She gets forage each day from the woods when she walks the dog.
She's got them super social and spends time with them. She's got them used to the kids too.

They seem so much happier now.

Doing an amazing job. She gets forage each day from the woods when she walks the dog.
She's got them super social and spends time with them. She's got them used to the kids too.

They seem so much happier now.

Fab to hear. Since reading your post the other day & reflecting on Joey & Boo's situation its got me thinking some bunnies appreciate their human companions more if they aren't on tap. Joey & Boo have been relegated upstairs & just seem so happy, active & sociable with us

They look happy! Has your Mum had rabbits before?
We've had rabbits in the past but they were always the responsibility of us kids.
She'd have minimum interaction but she knew how much the girls mean to me so she's listened to everything I've told her and she's taking amazing care.

I hope within the next year I'll be in a place with a garden so I can move the girls back to me. I do miss their little fluff butts.

Back