Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Raven update Jan 4 2021 post 202

Iím so glad he is doing better

Raven gave me the best Christmas present when he began to eat more and more greens, a normal amount of pellets, and even a good amount of hay. He also started to beg for his garden stick treat again (I break it into 4 or 5 pieces and give him one piece at a time). I have removed meds one by one and will be stopping Cisapride today. I have a supply of fluids, critical care, motility meds, and medicam in case he has a relapse, though IMO he improved the most after a couple rounds of Baytril that he ran out of last week. I hope I can get some ABX to have on hand.

We thank you all for your support and hope you can spare some extra vibes that he remains well and does not have another episode of whatever caused him to require so much care for almost two months.

Oh, that's so good to hear! What a wonderful Christmas present. You've cared for him so well all this time, and I'm so glad he's eating so much better now. Lots of vibes for him remaining well like this.

This is brilliant news, well done Raven, and well done you Bunny momma for the excellent nursing xx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I am pleased to hear this good news about Raven and hope he continues to be well.

Well done to you for getting him through this

So happy Raven is doing so well. Couldn't have done it without your love and nursing though
    Hope it all stays good for you xx

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk