Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What breed is Percival?

He doesnt seem that much bigger than the girls we've reserved and they're only 5 weeks old so my running theory is hes an absolute midget

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mella View Post
    He doesnt seem that much bigger than the girls we've reserved and they're only 5 weeks old so my running theory is hes an absolute midget

What breed are the girls?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post

What breed are the girls?

Mini rex x mini lop (accidental litter where someone's uneutered buck hopped over the open topped run to get to the doe)

Quote Originally Posted by Mella View Post
    Mini rex x mini lop (accidental litter where someone's uneutered buck hopped over the open topped run to get to the doe)

Oh dear

So a mini rex and a mini lop are medium sized buns I think - mini rex apparently can get to 2kg and mini lops 2.5kg. I had two mini lops they were quite chunky buns build wise whereas I've had a mini rex and she was more slender in build. So yea he may not weigh as much as them fully grown hard to say isn't it

I currently have 2 standard rexes and 2 californian buns, so all large breeds, my heaviest bun is Penelope at 4.5kg

Oh dear

So a mini rex and a mini lop are medium sized buns I think - mini rex apparently can get to 2kg and mini lops 2.5kg. I had two mini lops they were quite chunky buns build wise whereas I've had a mini rex and she was more slender in build. So yea he may not weigh as much as them fully grown hard to say isn't it

I currently have 2 standard rexes and 2 californian buns, so all large breeds, my heaviest bun is Penelope at 4.5kg

We'll see, hopefully they're all a similar size in the end . We currently have him zooming around his room and I have just witness my first two binkys so I'd say he's enjoying life right now

Awww, he’s adorable x
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Oh dear

Ah he's sweet. Yes hard to say sizes. I have a mini lop who seems to be a mini mini lop at just 1kg, everyone thinks she's a baby but she's 8 and a half

Quote Originally Posted by cpayne View Post
    Ah he's sweet. Yes hard to say sizes. I have a mini lop who seems to be a mini mini lop at just 1kg, everyone thinks she's a baby but she's 8 and a half
    Oh she is tiny!

He was the smallest of his cage mates by quite a long way but whether he was dramatically younger or just tiny/ a runt is anyone's guess

Last edited by Mella; 22-10-2019 at 06:20 PM.