• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Pip's Birthday

Mervinius

Mama Doe
Today is my 4th birthday. This means I get 4 times as many treats. Well that's what I told Mummy, she doesn't agree though.

I have had a lovely day snoozing whilst Mummy was at work. Daddy has also played tunnels with me multiple times, because it's my favourite game!!!!

Mummy has just given me this amazing box full of yummy treats. Unfortunately it would appear I have to share them with Lord Archie......

Shame she insists on putting birch leaves in my treat boxes. I keep having to spit them out. Bleurghhh.

Lady Pip.
3d242d1192b685a9adebad1cd6f43b48.jpg
84b429314baad6b1029901a5dfb8f69c.jpg

Happy birthday beautiful girl :wave: glad you've had a nice day, putting birch leaves in is vey mean says Treacle, she suggests you demand something really yummy instead :D

Happy birthday Lady Pip!
I see you got a lot of treats, though I suspect you use your stunning looks to get lots of treats always.
That is what my Madelyn does. Give the birch leaves to Archie .

Today is Madelyn's fifth birthday and she is my princess.

Last edited:
Who could resist giving you lots of treats? Happy Birthday for yesterday and I hope you have lots more. :love::love:

Thank you for my birthday wishes everyone and happy birthday to Madelyn for today.

I am very good at being extra cute, it does get me a lot of treats especially from Daddy.

In this photo i'd been hiding from Mummy for a while and she thought she'd lost me somehow. She saw how cute I was and couldn't be mad. Teeheee
4da52c5b6e662ca2aa107b1dd0f4703c.jpg

Thank you for my birthday wishes everyone and happy birthday to Madelyn for today.

I am very good at being extra cute, it does get me a lot of treats especially from Daddy.

In this photo i'd been hiding from Mummy for a while and she thought she'd lost me somehow. She saw how cute I was and couldn't be mad. Teeheee

Aw! :love:

Awww. :love:

Teenie weenie birthday wishes for you Lady Pip! Enjoy your treats and I hope Lord Archibald is spoiling with groomies and loves xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Back