• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I did, said a very excitable Joey

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
Klc0qbLl.jpg

DaWYChjl.jpg

OMGosh, a poo tsunami :shock: Better make sure your Mum has a shovel to hand in case she gets stuck in a poo pile :lol: Well done Joey :thumb:

Wow - that is an impressive array there Joey. No wonder you look so pleased. I wish my two's poos were as impressive looking as those. :love:

I'm sure saw a bottle of booze,that is Jaffa cake flavoured.It was in my local corner shop,called, I kid you not "Stiffy's".

Aiming to enter the Poo Hall of Fame, me thinks. :lol:

Babsie, where you been? Joey & Boo have top position in the hall of poop fame & defy any bun to contest it.

Thanks everybun, tis nice to know you all appreciate how pooptastic I am, Joeeey

Nice work Joey! And how thoughtful to do it all on the blanket where it's easily cleaned up and none on the floor!

The best poops I have seen this year I love how they are artistically scattered.

Poor joe is never going to live that jaffa cake picture down

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Babsie, where you been? Joey & Boo have top position in the hall of poop fame & defy any bun to contest it.

Thanks everybun, tis nice to know you all appreciate how pooptastic I am, Joeeey

I plead Advancing Years, M'Lord. :roll:

Back