• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No Fox Poo Rolling for TWO DAYS !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
What a good boy :love:

WoL8Dkf.jpg

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Bobbi's been clean for about a week now! [emoji23]

:lol::lol:

Reminds me of my friend who had the husky. She popped over one evening and Larka walked in the hallway and smeared the wall black with goose poo.:mrgreen:

I reckon Morse has got a plan. He's going to pretend he's no longer interested in fox poo to give you a false sense of security. However he'll be craftily building up a secret stash.

He'll bide his time. The stash gets bigger.

Then one day, Jane goes into the garden and starts hanging out a washload of pristine white table linen.

Morse pulls the secret rope revealing an Olympic size swimming pool of fox turds. Jane gasps in horror and cannot shake that feeling of impending doom. Yet she is powerless to stop it. Everything has turned to slow motion.

Morse begins his run. He builds up speed. He's swift footed Achilles. He's Usain Bolt. He's Redrum.

He leaps. He soars towards the heavens like the mighty Pegasus. Now only glory awaits.

KERPLASHHHHHHH!!!

It's a wondrous sight to behold. Morse writhes in ecstasy in the poopy brown lake of dreams. The fox plop dances in the air like Nuryev and Fonteyn reborn. The air is replete with heady scent of a thousand foxy bum nuggets.

Oh and Jane's linen ends up covered in wet fox poo and she has to wash it all again.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Good story. Though the ending may require the linens to be tossed in the trash; instead of being washed. Of course, there a persons who take their very dirty laundry (like sports uniforms) to the laundromat so their home washing machines go not get dirty.

I reckon Morse has got a plan. He's going to pretend he's no longer interested in fox poo to give you a false sense of security. However he'll be craftily building up a secret stash.

He'll bide his time. The stash gets bigger.

Then one day, Jane goes into the garden and starts hanging out a washload of pristine white table linen.

Morse pulls the secret rope revealing an Olympic size swimming pool of fox turds. Jane gasps in horror and cannot shake that feeling of impending doom. Yet she is powerless to stop it. Everything has turned to slow motion.

Morse begins his run. He builds up speed. He's swift footed Achilles. He's Usain Bolt. He's Redrum.

He leaps. He soars towards the heavens like the mighty Pegasus. Now only glory awaits.

KERPLASHHHHHHH!!!

It's a wondrous sight to behold. Morse writhes in ecstasy in the poopy brown lake of dreams. The fox plop dances in the air like Nuryev and Fonteyn reborn. The air is replete with heady scent of a thousand foxy bum nuggets.

Oh and Jane's linen ends up covered in wet fox poo and she has to wash it all again.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good story. Though the ending may require the linens to be tossed in the trash; instead of being washed. Of course, there a persons who take their very dirty laundry (like sports uniforms) to the laundromat so their home washing machines go not get dirty.

Reminds me of when my Mum used to spend all day on Sunday cleaning the house so it was 'nice and tidy' for the lady who came in to do the cleaning on Mondays !!

Yes, my life was very different back then- a lady who came in to clean the house whilst her hubby did the gardens. Hard to believe I was once 'posh' :lol:

Never voted Tory though :thumb: :lol:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Reminds me of when my Mum used to spend all day on Sunday cleaning the house so it was 'nice and tidy' for the lady who came in to do the cleaning on Mondays !!

Yes, my life was very different back then- a lady who came in to clean the house whilst her hubby did the gardens. Hard to believe I was once 'posh' [emoji38]

Never voted Tory though :thumb: [emoji38]
My boyfriends mum is exactly the same [emoji38] tidies and cleans up for the cleaners [emoji38] boyfriend said he hated it growing up [emoji38] still can't believe he couldn't clean anything before meeting me... That wasn't gunna last long [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

My boyfriends mum is exactly the same [emoji38] tidies and cleans up for the cleaners [emoji38] boyfriend said he hated it growing up [emoji38] still can't believe he couldn't clean anything before meeting me... That wasn't gunna last long [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

:thumb:

That's a fabulous story, SLH :D Excellent style, 10.10 for language use and hilarity :D

OMG cleaners! I'd love a cleaner, but I'm always worried they won't do as good a job as I want them to! I mean, no point in having one yet because the house is actually a tip :S

Goose poo! We are very experienced in this because Uni Park is full of geese. It's not so bad if they've just been eating grass (it's green and smells kinda acrid, a bit like goat excretions) but if they've been eating bread and stuff it's absolutely vile :mrgreen:

Back