• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie and Oliver

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I have a feeling Oliver is going to wear the trousers - already he's sleeping in all the best spots! Oliver is so different to Freddie. He plays fetch and loves to run around the house with toys in his mouth.

These two always make me laugh when they play as they always stop what they're doing to pose. [emoji23]
5fa6135ad9d2604ae10a9871e9ac248e.jpg
76bbf16eb9a845d61998acdd9b075be6.jpg
4061eb330ce84e43c5b123f423625502.jpg
5bd04e54ebb59ea8de29054aeb4d53c8.jpg

Freddie doesn't really fit on the shelf any more either. [emoji23] Photo from yesterday and one from February - same shelf, slightly bigger kitty.
441662fdc61218bd105dda553f0b0dab.jpg
f2c6d0b2e7bbe54ce2c9dc0b0360caf4.jpg

Awww look at Freddie's arm around Oliver, they really seem to love each other.:love:. Bet you wouldn't have any other type of cat now.

They are both very handsome :love: Dont they get a 'dead leg' when resting with a leg dangling over the edge of the 'perch' !?? :lol:

Awww look at Freddie's arm around Oliver, they really seem to love each other.:love:. Bet you wouldn't have any other type of cat now.
It looks cute but it's usually a tactical "Let me sit on you so I can either bite you or lick your face!" [emoji23][emoji23] Oliver's getting much better at wriggling out from underneath now though lol. They are very addictive though.

Jane, Oliver sleeps like that all the time, it looks so uncomfortable. Either that or with his head hanging off, which looks even more uncomfortable. [emoji23]

They are just so lovely, and very photogenic, little posers ! [emoji38]
Thanks. It's so hard to get a natural photo - stick a phone in their face and they stop what they're doing to look. I have the opposite problem with Bobbi, our dog, as she refuses to look at me. [emoji23][emoji23]

They are stunning!! :love: I'm looking after a cat atm (in his own home), and his antics are brilliant, I've never had a cat before he's very funny!

It looks cute but it's usually a tactical "Let me sit on you so I can either bite you or lick your face!" [emoji23][emoji23] Oliver's getting much better at wriggling out from underneath now though lol. They are very addictive though.

Jane, Oliver sleeps like that all the time, it looks so uncomfortable. Either that or with his head hanging off, which looks even more uncomfortable. [emoji23]

That's definitely love.:lol:.

Back