• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Member from Leeds, UK

Ratvan

Warren Scout
Hi one and all

My name is Matt, I live in Leeds, UK. With my Partner (Megan), Bunny (Knoxville) and two Cats (Gable and Blossom), have a couple of behavioural issues that i'll be posting about

Thanks

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum :wave: I'm afraid your link didn't work for me, but others may be able to access it.

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about your bunnies and seeing some photos :)

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum :wave: I'm afraid your link didn't work for me, but others may be able to access it.

Thank you, it might take me a while to figure this sort of thing out lol

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about your bunnies and seeing some photos :)

Thanks, only have Instagram so I doubt that I'll be able to link them unless I can figure it out without going Public Profile :shock:

HI Olices.

Well managed to get a Picture of Knox in my Avatar, that's after playing hide and seek with the cats.

They get on most of the time

Hello and welcom to the forum. I hope that you take some time to look around the various threads, see what is on topic and get a feel of who is who and who our rabbits are and their personalities. This is a warm and welcoming group with tons of helpful advice, and we love to hear the adventures of each others buns, and there's loads of help along the way when you need it.
Craig

Oh I can see him now in your avatar, he's black and white :love: Some of us on here have a real soft spot for black & white bunnies, that's because we have black & white bunnies :lol: welcome to the B & W club :lol:

Oh I can see him now in your avatar, he's black and white :love: Some of us on here have a real soft spot for black & white bunnies, that's because we have black & white bunnies :lol: welcome to the B & W club :lol:

Thanks, yes my Bunny and both my Cats are black and white. The cats were rescues too

Well set up a hosting site for Knox
6zm1Yxj.jpg
[/IMG] - my handsome boy
FAbrA9R.jpg
[/IMG] - the trouble makers 1
vhYA3Ku.jpg
[/IMG] - the trouble makers spotted

Oh my goodness, what an abundance of beautiful black and whiteness :love: that's a lovely furry family you have there :D

Oh my goodness, what an abundance of beautiful black and whiteness :love: that's a lovely furry family you have there :D

Thank you, also have male black and white moggie Gable (bottom bed)
Wcb7OCq.jpg
[/IMG]

I find that a lot of black and white animals are typically rescues.
When I kept and bred Betta fish I was working on Black and White markings as well

Just naturally prefer the colours, unless on fish then its pinks, greens, oranges and yellows

Back