• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dennis the menace

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Had me up at 2.00am as he was doing a very loud project (removing the tow bar from the PMH train) I had to bargin with him and fetch him some dill in exchange for some sleep.

Dr Custard looks at me like he's doing her head in as well (probably because he is not grooming her for a second)

We are off to the pet show in a few weeks where I was hoping to get him some more actives. They have run around and PMH there hoping to get him some bits for him to create more projects

I would order some ear muffs but I like to be alerted whilst he is projecting. Just incase he gets in a pickle like falling off or getting stuck and we have to call air ambulance. (OH makes helicopter noises and lifts him back to the hay)

He is a very happy boy, lots of binkies this morning. Excuse the fur, he's having a moult and his custardy wife is selfish in the grooming department
c5b316ba120c37a186e846011a250ba1.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am so envious of your gorgeous set up. And who would blame Dennis for doing some DIY at stoopid o'clock. Hoomans might be sleeping but when there's work to do, then one must set about that task.
I guess I'm lucky cause Lillian is just lying iron flat on the carpet and has about as much desire to do housework at 2am as I do. And Henry is enjoying some peace time in the kitchen/diner.
Dennis and Syrup are such a wonderful pair and so happy together. Hope you enjoy the pet show. xx

Oh Denny boy, you are such a wonderful character, a complete one off. You have one very understanding wife bun :love:

I think you need to get Dennis a hard hat with holes for his lugs,and a hi viz vest,when he embarks on a project .Also a sign stating "Bun at work".

Back